Located at the nexus of NoHo, the East Village and the Lower East Side, 32 East 1st Street has been meticulously designed throughout. Inspired by the contemporary aesthetic of Italian rationalist design, your home purposely lives within its urban context, presenting a substantial limestone exoskeleton accentuated by expansive windows and geometric metal detailing. Extensive amenities include a 24-hour attended lobby, a residents' lounge and adjacent landscaped courtyard terrace, state-of-the-art fitness center by Technogym and a building-wide filtration system by Tekleen.
Residence 3E is a light-filled East facing 1 bed 1 bath residence that features expansive triple-pane windows that give you your own city art and tree lined cityscape views.
- 10 FOOT CEILINGS THROUGHOUT LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOM
- INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM IN LIVING ROOM AND SOUND BAR IN THE MASTER BEDROOM BY SONOS
- HEATED FLOORS IN BATHROOM
- 5 INCH SOLID WHITE OAK PLANK WOOD FLOORS
- RECESSED LED LIGHTS BY DELTA REO
- CUSTOM BUILT WARDROBE CLOSET BY MOLTENI
- LIGHTING AND ELECTRIC SHADE CONTROLS BY LUTRON CASETA
- CUSTOM SOLID BRUSHED OAK ITALIAN KITCHEN CABINETS
- KITCHEN COUNTERTOP, BACKSPLASH IN BIANCO LASA MARBLE
Call for a viewing!